A Symphony of Care
At Huron Valley PACE, we manage every aspect of your care. Services provided include:
- Medical Clinic with physicians and nurses specializing in older adults
- Medical Specialists
- All necessary prescription drugs with no co-pay
- Emergency, hospital and nursing home care when needed
- Homemaker services
- Recreation therapy
- Medication management
- Home health care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social interaction
- Adult Day/Health Center
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Recreational activities
- Monthly outings
- Educational classes
- Participant Ambassador Program
- Medical transportation services
- Case management to coordinate services
- Personal care and laundry services
- Respite care
- Caregiver support
Other services are provided as deemed necessary by a team of health care professionals to improve and maintain the overall health of PACE participants.
Huron Valley PACE complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Huron Valley PACE does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Huron Valley PACE provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
Huron Valley PACE also provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Huron Valley PACE Civil Rights Coordinator.
If you believe that Huron Valley PACE has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: The Huron Valley PACE Civil Rights Coordinator at 2940 Ellsworth Ypsilanti, MI 48197, 734-572-5777, TTY 1-800-537-7697.